Excel now offers minimally invasive kyphoplasty to stabilize and treat compression fractures of the spine and pelvis.
- Performed by an interventional radiologist (IR), a physician specializing in minimally invasive procedures and surgeries.
- Same day procedure, WITHOUT the risks of deep sedation or general anesthesia.
- Fast, often same day recovery! Most fractures can be treated with a single small 1 cm incision in the back!
- Proven to reduce overall hospital days, reduce rates of secondary pneumonia, and increase three-year survival compared to conservative management.
- Covered by most major insurances!